Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Time Has Come...


New Moon!!! Official release!! TONIGHT!! At Midnight!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Ok, sorry. I promise to stop with the tone it down on the exclamation points. I started this post by babbling on about my love for all things Twilight/Robert Pattinson (Team Edward! Wee!), but goodness knows I've done that a time or three already. I think y'all get the picture by now. And if you don't, luckily my Twi-geeky friends have all been on top of their game this week, gushing about their excitement (Well done, ladies).

Oh, and p.s. who here thinks I should get a gold star (or twelve) for not taking today off of work to stalk innocently wander the streets of NYC in hopes of "bumping" into Rob?? I mean, he's here. In. The. City. For the NYC Premiere. And I'm... In. My. Office. Yeah, that took some serious restraint. Sigh.

Regardless though...

I get to see New Moon!! So soon!! Because it's finally premiering!!! TONIGHT!! Can. Not. Wait.

Sorry... I just couldn't resist. :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love that I got a shout out as a twi-geeky friend!! I'll TAKE it!

    ReplyDelete