Monday, November 16, 2009

Silly Cows

I showed LJ, one of my fave little Longhorns, this very pretty screenshot a friend posted on Facebook earlier today. She was offended intrigued...

Then we were discussing the possibility of seeing New Moon this weekend, since it premieres Friday (weeee!!!). The following Gchat conversation is what happens when you use our silliness logic to address topics such as football:

Lauren: we [UT] have a night game Saturday. but i want to see [New Moon] with you. so i could be convinced to choose edward over colt
gasp! did i really just say that?@?!
me: BAHHHHH!!!!
Lauren: ok, that might be crazy talk!!! how could i possibly choose edward over colt?!? me: please see how my mathematical mind works:
LJ loves me > colt
which = LJ loves frogs > colt
Lauren: oh NO
me: it's siiimple math
Lauren: NO NO
NO NO NO
me: because bethany = frogs!AND colt = longhorns!! SO... LJ loves frogs > longhorns!!!
SIMPLE SUBSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren: that cannot possibly be logical
me: LJ. there's no denying the numbers
Lauren: bahhhhh
numbers lie
me: no lj. numbers NEVER LIE
Lauren: fine. then substitution lies.
me: you lie.
about your love for the frogs
Lauren: i can't love the frogs. they are frogs. frogs and longhorns do not get along
ever.
longhorns stomp on frogs
me: horns are for frogs. not cows
silly cowsLauren: you are jealous of the hornsme: i have my own horns.prettier horns.
Like I said, it's simple math. However, if you'd like some more traditional reasoning behind the theory of loving the Frogs > Longhorns (or any of the current Top 3 ranked teams, for that matter), this article might just give my argument a bit more credibility. :)

p.s.
Dear LJ,
Here's some more simple math... JUST for you: xoxo. ILY. times 10.
Love, B

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I'm more concerned about the way we a) turn football into another nonsensical mini-drama or b) somehow manage to connect football and vampires. (who does that?!)

    Either way, hilariousness. And I heart us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Colt McCoy sparkle in the sun? I think not. Team Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your silliness is thriving in NYC!

    ReplyDelete