Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

After hearing from a few of my bloggy friends that November has come to be known as the national daily blogging month, I decided to do some research. One quick Google search later, and I discovered that this nerdy exciting rumor was not only true, but that it's actually quite official: National Blog Posting Month, i.e. NaBloPoMo. Look! They have a web site and a bloggy social network of sorts and everything!

The site states the rules quite simply: "Post every day for a month. That's all you have to do." Fun, right?! Since my unintentional sabbatical this summer, I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I'd like, so this sounds like just the motivation I've been needing. Not to mention, I'm sure I'll discover lots of new bloggies to add to my Google Reader (because goodness knows my current subscription level of 114 isn't enough... meep.). And I get to have this super cute badge you'll notice to the left :) 

So with that, get excited for what will (hopefully) be 30 straight days of PTTP updates... Random thoughts, thoughtful thoughts, pictures, videos, quotes... Who knows what could be in store! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment