Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloweekend!

I l.o.v.e. Halloween (more fondly known as "Halloweekend" ever since my days as a TCU sorority girl... but that's quite another story, I suppose). I guess my love for this holiday should come as no surprise - I mean, who am I to pass on a chance to play a lovely game of Dress-Up and Make Believe??

As much as I would love to kick off Halloweekend by wearing my costumes to the office, I'm just not sure Rosalie (circa '08... oh yes. Yes, I did.) or Hermione (coming '09.... oh yes. Yes, I am.) would be welcome in the working mortal/Muggle world of NYC. Next best thing though?? Year Two of J's and my trusty Target Sparkly Pumpkin shirts from our moms, of course!

I don't think I could sum up our silliness much better than Jamie just did, so with that, I give you PTTP's first Guest Bloggy feature (and really, I wouldn't have it any other way than for the first edition to be from my dear LulledByTheTrain :) ):


Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.
-Mason Cooley

(Not sure if
sparkly pumpkin Target shirts from moms fall under "clothing" or "costume," but B and I are clearly making a statement and telling a story. A really riveting, childlike story involving Harry Potter, Theta Mix, awkwardness, WeeMees, blogs and pumpkin spice lattes.)


(*Please note: My curly-ish hair situation is in preparation for Hermione's first appearance tonight. xoxo)

1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking about you all weekend skipping around NYC in your Hermionie costume...and wishing you were skipping in frog fountain with me :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete