Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm in a glass case of emotion.

My heart is very very happy for a dear friend of mine right now.

It really is.

Girl Scout's Promise and all that.

But maybe, just maybe, I'm the teensy tinsiest bit sad.

Just a bit though.

Ok, I suppose it's a rather big bit...

You know, as far as bits go.

But even still, it doesn't outweigh the happiness I have for her.

Honestly, I would really like to lock my friend up and throw away the key...

But I won't.

Because of that whole very happy heart thing.

Also, I suppose it's illegal.

Le sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Chiquitita, you and I know
    How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving
    You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end
    You will have no time for grieving
    Chiquitita, you and I cry
    But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you
    Let me hear you sing once more like you did before
    Sing a new song, Chiquitita
    Try once more like you did before
    Sing a new song, Chiquitita

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop. this. immediately. both of you!

    ReplyDelete