Monday, November 2, 2009

Foiled.

I really figured I'd get at least a week or so into NaBloPoMo before I resorted to gushing/swooning/being a teeny-bopper girl and just posting about one of Hollywood's heartthrobs... But alas, Vanity Fair has foiled my plans! My roomie Renee brightened my Monday and sent me this link to the drool-worthy outtakes of Robert Pattinson's recent photoshoot for VF. And can I just say... O... M... Goodness.



Swoony swoon swooooon! Oh, and the best part? This is only the FIRST of FOUR slideshows from the shoot!! That means three more doses of this deliciousness are in our near future, my vampire-loving friends... y.e.s.

1 comment:

  1. haha I already went looking for it - apparently not on newsstands yet. Should I be ashamed? Nope, not at all.

    ReplyDelete