Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fear the Frog!

I had a delightful brunch with the members of Apostles Church this morning, so I just finished watching College GameDay on my DVR (That's right - I recorded ESPN. Just call me Sporty Spice :) ). And no surprise here: they unanimously picked TCU over Utah for the big win tonight!! Get ready for some Horned Frog Football, y'all!

Pretty Pretty Purple Campus :)

Go Frogs!


"They've earned that #4 BCS ranking. They are daring to dream here about very, very big things."
-Chris Fowler, ESPN College GameDay

2 comments:

  1. BETHANYYYY we missed you! Way to represent in NYC... and glad you caught my cameo, haha eek, and my Mom asked me why I couldn't spare some makeup and a non-XL tshirt for my TV debut, whoops :) FROGS CRASHING THE BCS!! xox LA

    ReplyDelete