Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reuniiiited...

... and it feels sooo good! This weekend brings not one, but TWO of my dear friends to NYC - how's that for something to be thankful for?! I can't even begin to explain how giddy I am to be reunited with these two ladies over the next few days:

Riley's plane just landed and I'm about to head to Kate's to begin our lovely weekend of giggles, brunching, and Dark Chocolate M&M's. Maybe we'll even stop by Max Brenner in our matching tees - I hear it's close... but wasn't it closed..?!


Then Miss Bliss Mrs. Laura Jansen will be here with her cutie sister Carolyn. There's been much talk of snuggling, frolicking, and cupcake eating... and then of course watching Mr. Jansen and his fellow Panthers take down the Jets this Sunday!

It hasn't even started yet, and I think I'm in love with this weekend already. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I stand by the fact that Max Brenner is close. It's right over there.

    ReplyDelete