Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Spy... CHRISTMAS!

Goodness gracious, I can't believe it's almost December! When did that happen?? My cab driver took me home down 5th Avenue the other night, and I had to pinch myself to make sure I hadn't dozed off when I looked up to see so many of the stores were already covered in lights and Christmas cheer!

Then I found this delightful and helpful Time Out NY list of when all of the NYC window displays will be up for the holiday season. Something tells me that this Thanksgiving weekend might be perfect for a cup of hot chocolate and a little stroll up to Central Park to see the windows that are already up... Yes, I think that would be the perfect way to welcome the holidays to Manhattan. Who loves Christmastime in the city?? THIS girl sure does! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment