Saturday, November 28, 2009

You May Say I'm a Dreamer

Riley, Kate and I just finished watching this week's episode of Glee, and it was even more fabulous than usual (and not just because we were polishing off the leftover Jell-O Pretzel Salad from Thanksgiving... meep.). Even after watching the cast's performance of "Imagine" seven or so times in the last couple hours, it's still giving me goosebumps! L.O.V.E.


Side note/Lesser known fact about me: I took American Sign Language for a few years in high school and really, really loved it. I often catch myself wishing that I'd kept up with it, and now I'm wondering if I might need to look into taking some classes again... Hmmm... More on that to come, perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should post a picture and recipe for pretzel salad, meep:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that pretzel crust. Yuuummmmmm. And I don't need to see that video again because Riley made me watch it FOUR times last weekend.

    ReplyDelete