Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Check!

Well, it's arrived: November 30th. 30 whole days since NaBloPoMo began. And by some unexplainable means, I actually managed to keep up with it. Every. Single. Day. 30 straight days of blogging! Can y'all believe it??

Sure, some posts were more thoughtful than others that were really just a lot of swooning. Some days were particularly giggle-worthy, a few were of happy memories I'd made, and there was even a handful of sportiness. Some words brought on the tears that I needed to stop holding back. And others were about His Word, the Word that truly matters most.

Regardless of how silly or serious the last 30 days have been here at PTTP, it's been great having this extra incentive to keep up with my little bloggy. And I hope y'all have enjoyed dropping in to catchup every now and then. Thanks for joining me in this 30 Day Blog-venture. It's always lovely to have you stop by!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i am impressed! i need some sort of motivation like that to keep up with my blogging. blahhhh.

    ReplyDelete