Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Keep Calm and...

Confession: Life/Work have turned me into a little ball of stress lately. Ok... fine. To be fair, I suppose I'm often a little ball of stress. I guess it would be more accurate to say that lately, I'm just... a... a slightly bigger than my typically little ball of stress. Regardless, when I walked by a store this morning that displayed five of the below prints lined up in the window, I knew it would make the perfect post for today, if for no other reason than to remind me to, you know, breathe. At least every now and then:


It's nothing too earth-shattering - this "Keep Calm and Carry On" design has been floating around the blogosphere for quite some time now, but still... It's pretty. And the perfect little mantra for me to keep in mind. Well at least it was perfect... until I found THIS little gem:



It's so true! It's simple math: Cupcakes = A Happier Bethany. And if worse comes to worst, and there's ever such an occasion in my life that things can't be made even a little bit better by a cupcake, then there's always... magic:



Brilliant! A Patronus Charm - THAT should surely do the trick! (Side note: This may or may not be a slightly obscure Harry Potter reference, for all of you silly non-wizard-loving PTTP readers. Which really, between Megan, Liz, and Jamie finally giving in and jumping on the J.K. Rowling Bandwagon recently, are there even any of you left??).

Alright, back to the madness and... Keeping Calm and... Such.

2 comments:

  1. I like the message. I like your blog design, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST have the Patronus Charm poster- it is too perfect and my roommates will love it!

    Hope your week eases up, friend...

    ReplyDelete