Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV Wins At Life Tonight

After the debacle/foolishness that was the last MTV Music Awards, thank GOODNESS MTV is seeming to redeem itself with the Movie Awards tonight. I'm still watching on my DVR, but after I rewound the World Premiere of the New Moon trailer several times, I noticed Ryan Seacrest posted it on Twitter!!

... Wait. I'm sorry. Did that last sentence REALLY just happen? Rewinding for New Moon? Ryan Seacrest? Twitter?? Who am I??...

Sigh. Ok. Aaanyways, I couldn't wait any longer to share this fabulousness. Between Rob in his dreamy suit and a shirtless Taylor who is apparently all grown up, I dare you to watch just once... :)


Ahhh! November 20th... So soon!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH! Caroline and I simultaneously FREAKED OUT when we saw this. It's going to be so incredibly better than the first one. I cannot wait! Thank you for posting this so that I don't have to! :) L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i am SO excited! i will be back in nyc for this!! we have to go together oh yayayyyyyyy. yea bc jon said he wont go. haha. miss ya love!

    ReplyDelete