Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Not a Video, But...

... this new blog is so amazing that I think it's worth Happy Friday! Happy Video(ish)! status:


Seriously, out of control funny. My section of cubicles is just a bunch of uncontrollable giggles right now because we can't stop scrolling... 

The majority of the photos are just good clean fun, however I apologize in advance (Mom :) ) for any PG-13 pictures and/or comments - silly user submitted content can get a little risque at times.

And thanks to my lovely friend Christine for the fabulous find, all the way from Dallas! AND she'll be invading NYC in just two weeks!! Perhaps we'll take some Awkward Fam Photos of our own while she's here... Ahhhh Juice in the City, Part II... Can. Not. Wait!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this. You know how much I love awkwardness in the form of humiliating family photos.

    ReplyDelete