Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

I literally just had to have the following pep talk with myself on my walk to work this morning. Welcome to the inside of my early morning, uncaffeinated mind (Consider yourself warned.)... 

"I will NOT eat the chocolate covered Oreos or Swedish Fish that are at my desk for breakfast. I will NOT eat chocolate covered Oreos or Swedish Fish for breakfast. I will NOT eat chocolate covered Oreos or Swedish Fish for breakfast. I will NOT eat chocolate covered Oreos or Swedish Fish for breakfast. I will NOT..."

I mean, seriously?! Does that even sound appealing to a normal person at 8:30 in the morning?? What am I? Five years old?? 

Sigh. Whatever... I still think I should get points for the fact that I've resisted these delicious treats that one of my reps brought yesterday so far. Ha, emphasis on the so far... Because seriously, y'all! They're sitting here. Staring at me. Taunting me... I think it's a losing battle, this one...

2 comments:

  1. Remember my last week of work where I had 5 magnolia cupcakes in 5 days time?...yeah, that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE candy for breakfast. It's an instant rush to get the day started:)

    ReplyDelete