Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning

ABC Family Weekend Programming (Dirty Dancing, Legally Blonde AND Mean Girls!) + 18 epsiodes of West Wing on my DVR + Rain, Rain, and more Rain = The perfect Sunday for cleaning The Disaster, otherwise known as "My Room."

Seriously. I know that sometimes I miiight let my room get a liiittle out of hand, but this. was. bad. Oh! AND I finally freed my sundresses from their prison and then banished my sweaters and Uggs to the depths of my closet... I had been putting the big switch off because I was worried I'd jinx the weather, but now that it's officially May, I just couldn't wait any longer!

Spring, please oh please say you're here to stay! My sundresses and I are ready to frolic around the City with you. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. haha yes! i so watched 2 out of those 3 movies on sunday... and have dirty dancing on DVR this week! lol.

    ReplyDelete