Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Maybe Make a Little Magic in the Moonlight"

I know this makes me even more of a cliche of a girl than I already am (as though the pink-themed blog and constant discussion of delicious sugary treats weren't enough...), but it has to be said: 

Kris Allen?! A. Dor. A. Ble. 

Then the American Idol gods go and pair him with the charming Keith Urban and his precious single "Kiss a Girl"... Y'all, I just didn't even stand a chance! I was so busy swooning during the performance last night that I'm surprised I didn't fall right off of the eliptical machine...



Siiigh... Right?? I mean, I know the debate will go on for awhile about who really "deserved" to win (for the record, I totally heart Adam too), but you just can't deny Kris' uber dreamboat factor... And I'll be sure to report back on how well it translates in PERSON after I meet him (and Adam!!) at a Rolling Stone lunch on Tuesday... Weeee! Can. Not. Wait.

Oh, and my office is closed tomorrow for the long weekend (yayyy!), so have a Happy (Pseudo) Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment