Monday, May 18, 2009

Wanty Want Want...

If this dress doesn't scream, "I want to live in Bethany's closet! And frolic about the City with her this Spring! And every Spring there after!!"... then I don't know what does...


Ahhhh, presh times 10! The sale ends in 4ish days... Ha, any bets on how long I can resist bidding??

(Thanks to Jessica at what i wore for pointing it out, which btw, is a fabulous daily fashion blog that y'all need to check out. My lovely Mallory follows it too and told me recently that a lot of Jessica's outfits remind her of me... scroll through her blog a bit and I'm sure you'll see why that pretty much made my week! :) )

2 comments:

  1. this post is bethany in a nutshell. "wanty want want," "frolic," "presh times 10"... hahahaha. love it, and love you!!

    the blog and this dress does remind me of you!! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this yesterday! It's so cute.. I feel like you could easily add an apron from Anthropologie and a strand of pearls and be instantly transported back to 1958 a la Donna Reed :)

    xo Mallory

    ReplyDelete