Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reasons of the Moment Why I'm Loving This Weekend

1. This is how I just spent the last hour, jogging along the river:










2. It's ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend! Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! Chamber of Secrets! Prisoner of Azkaban! Goblet of Fire (featuring none other than the dreamy Robert Pattinson)! And rumors of more Sneak Peeks into the upcoming Half-Blood Prince! O.M.G. (And yes, that link is to a fan site called "The Leaky Cauldron"... No shame when it comes to my love for Harry P... Sigh.)

3. I have a ton of space on my DVR, which means I'll be taking advantage of both of these glorious, aforementioned points... Starting with meeting up with a few of my favorites for Shake Shack and/or cupcakes in Madison Square Park. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment