Friday, March 27, 2009

An Epic Debate

I saw this ad online the other day. You better believe I would've clicked through (had I not just been creeping over Lauren's shoulder when it came up and immediately demanded she send me a screenshot...)


Ha! Best. Ad. Ever. It's basically the story of my life... Edward vs. Harry?? Harry vs. Edward?! OMGoodness! I mean, how is a girl to decide between two such delightfully delicious, magically fictitious boys??

Sigh. Thoughts?? Anyone? Or maybe I'm alone in this tortuous struggle...

4 comments:

  1. Haha, randomly stumbled onto your blog. Love this post. I definitely have a hard time picking between the two boys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward vs. Harry?!!! This is an incredibly tough decision for me as well. I do love all things magical, but I think Edward's magical hair is ohsomuch hotter than Harry's wizardry. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an impossible question! Literally impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy. Cullen takes the cake.


    But you know...I don't really have much of an opinion! ;)

    ReplyDelete