Monday, June 29, 2009

Literature At Its Finest

Will anyone judge me if I admit that I'm totally planning on reading Lauren Conrad's new novel L.A. Candy? Because I kiiind of am... Just as soon as I'm finished re-reading Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince (before the movie comes out on July 15th!!). Oh, and probably after The Time Traveler's Wife. Because Kristen will hurt me if I don't finish that by the time she's back in NYC. And because the trailer alone makes my heart do somersaults.



All this to say: I heart summer reading.

Oh, and p.s. Get excited for a ridiculously gushy post about Laura and JJ's fantastically romantic and perfect wedding in Phoenix this past weekend. I haven't downloaded the 200ish pictures that I took yet, and Laura/it was all so beautiful that I have to make sure there's proper photographic aid to help do everything justice. But for now, let me just sum the weekend up with: Awwwww!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment