Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Absolutely.

So I just took Time Out New York's "Do You Belong in NYC?" quiz (because that's a way more productive thing to be doing at this hour than, I don't know, sleeping...). And my results -- drum roll, pleeeease:

120 Points!!

DO YOU BELONG IN NYC?
Absolutely.

You would never dream of moving anywhere else, and we've insulted you by even suggesting you might leave. You love every single thing about this town, right down to its adorable water-bug infestation. Click here for suggestions about how to really enjoy NYC.

Do you belong in New York City?



Ok, granted I'm not so sure I'd call the water bugs "adorable," per se. And honestly, the amount to which you "belong" in a City as incredible and diverse as this one certainly isn't something that a simple (though lengthy!) magazine quiz can even begin to quantify...

But as far as loving almost every little thing about this place? And literally being incapable of imagining myself living anywhere but this joyfully crazy, indescribably blissful City...?

... Oh, absolutely.

2 comments:

  1. I took the quiz and got "NO. Get the hell out." I almost cried. I think I need to take it again and cheat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?? That's impossible!! It HAD to be a technical glitch... because Jamie + NYC = Love. End of story. I might just have to write a scathing letter to the editor...

    ReplyDelete