Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Music

I haven't seen Away We Go yet, but if it's even half as delightful as the movie's "Road Trip Mix" on Pandora that I'm currently listening to, then I will be a happy, happy girl.

Seriously. These twirling-in-Central-Park-worthy songs almost made me forget that I've spent 7 hours (and counting...) of this beautiful Sunday at the office... almost.

And even if this adorable sponsored playlist ends up being misleading, let's be honest... John Krasinski in glasses is definitely presh enough to justify the $12.50 ticket.


"When it comes to settling down... Never Settle." -Away We Go

3 comments:

  1. the movie is adorable, and the soundtrack's amazing! yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love a good movie soundtrack!! Can't wait to see this...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He smiled at me on Saturday :) I melted.

    ReplyDelete