Saturday, April 24, 2010

America The Story of Us Premieres THIS Sunday!

After months and months (and months) of working on the exciting media campaign for HISTORY's America The Story of Us... the time is finally here! The campaign has been going so well (check out an AdWeek article about it here and see a really cool video of the transformation of Grand Central in NYC, Union Station in DC, and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in CA here. Pictures below :) ).

The Main Concourse of Grand Central Station, NYC

Union Station, Washington DC
Photo Credit: Matt Garbow

Union Station, Washington DC
Photo Credit: Matt Garbow :)

And now the premiere is this Sunday at 9pm on HISTORY... And y'all, I can't wait!

If you know me at all, you know I'm the first to admit to (and embrace) my inner nerd... But honestly, I'd be excited for this premiere regardless because it really is going to tell and depict America's history like we've never seen it before. It's a brand new look at the lesser known events and people who impacted the forming of a nation in a big way. Complete with tons of CGI and reenactments, HISTORY is really going to bring the story to life. You can see for yourself in the trailer below:



You don't even have to take my word for it - the series has been getting a ton of great press, from The New York Times to USA Today to a really great segment on The Today Show last week:
President Obama is even introducing the first night of the six-part special event... I mean, how amazing is that?? You can see it here.

All this to say: Hope y'all tune in for the premiere and enjoy! America The Story of Us on HISTORY this Sunday April 25th at 9pm/8pm Central. :)

3 comments:

  1. i've been looking forward to seeing this! good job my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have it DVRed!! I would be excited about it even if you had not worked on it (but that makes me even more excited!). :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete