Friday, May 7, 2010

So much fun! So little time (to blog)!

There's been a whirlwind of giggles, twirls, and happiness around these parts the past few weeks. Between visits from much-missed friends, wedded bliss, and pretty dresses (Oh, and work. That too...), I've barely had time to breathe -- let alone blog! I promise that some time soon I'll provide a much overdue update of details (and pictures!!).

But for now, I'll leave you with some motherly wisdom that will for sure be applied to the coming weekend. Below is an email from the oh-so-cute mom of one of my next two dear friends coming to the city TONIGHT (Yep. Theta Reunion in the City... Havoc will ensue. You have been warned)... Many moms faced with their daughter reuniting in Manhattan with three of her silly sorority sisters might be a bit worried and feel compelled to offer caution against leaving drinks in dark corners, or talking to finance boys strangers at bars. Perhaps even a reminder to look both ways for crazy cabs before crossing the 5th Avenue. But not our Mama Kath... She's always been one step ahead of the rest:

Hey there,
Seems they are a bit skittish in NYC about unclaimed packages in Times Square so be sure and stay away from anything that looks like a bomb. Really.
love you
mom

Stay away from bomb-looking items? Check and check. A life rule to live by, if I've ever heard one. As for not talking to finance boys... errrr, strangers... at bars? Not so sure I can keep the girls away from that dangerous peril all weekend, but I will surely do my very best....... well, best-ish. :)

1 comment:

  1. finance boys. i love it.

    can't wait to hear about your crazy week!

    ReplyDelete