Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Belated, Bloggy!

Ohmygoodness! I'm a horrible bloggy parent... Yesterday was PTTP's very first birthday and I didn't have a chance to write anything! 112 posts in the last year, and then yesterday of all days just completely slipped by me... Sigh. I do hope she forgives me for this sad, sad oversight.

My spaciness aside, I like to think that if this little blog had gone out to celebrate last night, she would have woken up this morning to a scene that looked a little something like the below... because, if you ask me, nothing screams of a fabulous evening quite like a killer pair of heels abandoned on your apartment floor, surrounded by the balloons you trailed in behind you the night before...


Here's to another year of painting this crazy beautiful town the prettiest shades of pink! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. dear PTTP,

    i heart you. please keep the happy and girly and giggly posts coming. they always brighten my day.

    xoxo,
    lj

    ReplyDelete