Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh hello, Outlook Reminders...

Thanks so much for filling my morning with sunshine:

After buying our tickets a month and a half ago, the Texas Independence Day concert is finally just around the corner! Only 5 days until a fab night with all of my Texas/NYC Loves (in case you hadn't noticed, there are quite a few of us)... Featuring pretty much my dream TX Country lineup: Reckless Kelly, Pat Green, Eli Young Band and Roger Creager!! Between those performances, and the many, many cowboys who are sure to dust off their very best boots and Levi's for the occasion, I'd say we're in for a pretty swoon-filled evening.

And "ATLANTA with the girls!!! Weeeeeee!!"... well, that pretty much speaks for itself. Just 10 short days - approximately 240 hours - until LJ, Angie and I are reunited with Miss Jamie in the ATL. There are no words to even pseudo-describe how happy the anticipation for this trip makes my heart. Can. Not. Wait.

Oh, and that silly Time Sheet reminder, you ask? Please just disregard. It's raining on my parade. And the particularly nasty "4 hours overdue" note...? We'll just go ahead and chalk it up as a tribute to the aforementioned trip to see Jamie, Queen of Overdue Time Sheets. :)

2 comments:

  1. 1)ATLANTAAAAAA!!! (this is how it is in my iPhone calendar) I mean, 9 days! You, Me, Angie, Jamie and CFA and giggling and happiness. Yes, please!

    2) I was equally excited to see the Texas Independence Day in my outlook reminders yesterday morning! I also have a Reckless + Patty + Eli Young Band custom slacker radio station that is totally pumping me up for Saturday's festivities. Thanks for the recommendation.

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fills my heart with happy!!!!! ps Die, Timesheets, Die!

    ReplyDelete