Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Noodle!

A very happiest of birthdays to my lovely and lawyer-ly sister Stephanie, i.e. Noodle (don't ask why that's the nickname that stuck... Goodness only knows where we come up with some of our silliness)!! It's good to see we (or our hairstyles, at least :) ) have come so far over the years...


Since I sadly can't be there to bake you some delicious Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Cupcakes and frolic around singing songs from Mama Mia! while we are in search of stationary stores, I figured this little diddy would be the next best thing... Please be sure to keep practicing so that we will be ready to grant our mother's wishes and perform it in a Talent Show one day. (True story.) However, I think that you should be adorned in purple feathers. I, obviously, will be in head-to-toe pink:



"Many men have tried to split us up but no one can
Lord help the mister
Who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister
Who comes between me and my man" :)

Happy Happy Birthday, Sister!! I love you and can't wait until our next cross-country play date. xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. YAY! happy happy birthday to steph!

    also, talent show? really? bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, I'm going to cry... I did love those haircuts :) Hmmm...I think I'll look for the Steve Erkle tape!

    ReplyDelete