Thursday, December 17, 2009

Texas on My Mind / New York, King of All the Cities

I woke up this morning with Texas on my mind... and I'm literally counting down the minutes until my flight to Dallas tonight. I can't believe it's been an entire year since I was standing in the Texas sun. Where on earth does the time go??

Despite my intentions to post a video of Pat Green performing this wonderful song that I'm quite delighted to have stuck in my head today, nothing I found on YouTube really did it justice. Luckily, Liz tweeted a link to this video earlier to fill the void... A nice little "Ta Ta For Now!" to New York, king of all the cities.

Jamie - this one goes out especially to you. I have to go ahead and say that from 01:43 on, Stephen comes pretty darn close to the glory that was his report on The Nights in Rodanthe. Wish you were here so we could do a few spins in our chairs together. xoxo



1 comment:

  1. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete