Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm Watching You, Daughter

You know that scene in Meet the Parents where Jack (Robert De Niro) looks menacingly at Greg (Ben Stiller), pointing his two fingers at his own eyes and then one back at Greg? And Jack says a few words that essentially strike the fear of God into Greg?...

Before going to bed just now, my own sweet mother just came out of her bedroom in a fit of giggles, and proceeded to reenact that exact scene to my sister and her boyfriend... That's right - "I'm watching you, Focker" and all.

It's times like this that I,
(1) really love my family. A whole lot.
(2) am particularly ok with not bringing a boy home for Christmas just yet. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!!! If only you were able to catch it on video! Miss you! Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete