Monday, September 28, 2009

Ta-Daaah!

After receiving my own new Fall-inspired look this weekend (more/pictures to come on that major life event... :) ), I decided that my bloggy might just be craving a little change too. So if you're one of my loyal Google Reader subscribers, A. Thank you!!, and B. Try clicking through to check the site out...

What do you think? It's obviously nothing too drastic - I'm trying out this fun template from The Cutest Blog on the Block for now. I didn't get as much time to play around with it on Sunday as I wanted, so there will probably be some tweaks here and there in the next week or so. Hopefully this will tide me over until I finally make up my indecisive mind about what exactly I want for a customized design... Speaking of which, anyone have any reco's of good bloggy designers that I should check out??

Hope y'all are having a Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Love the labels "fall frolicking" and "nerd alert." hahahaha
    2. I WANT A PICTURE OF THE HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, forget the blog - I want to see the hair!

    JK - I like the blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete