Monday, September 21, 2009

Chick-fil-A v. Boys

All I've wanted to do since last night was blog about the fabulous time that was this weekend, i.e. Alyssa's Return to NYC/Philly Road Trip '09 for Megan's Half Marathon!! However, life/sleep/lack of proper lunch hour just haven't allowed for such things. It will come eventually, but in the meantime, please enjoy Kristen's and my brief and to-the-point Gchat convo on the events:

Kristen: i know you're busy, but i just thought i'd tell you that i'm patiently awaiting a blog post on this weekend :) that's all

me: hahaha you read my mind! it’s annoying when life is too busy to blog ;)

Kristen: i know it

Kristen: i hate it when corporate america rains on my parade

Kristen: btw, any Reid [Rosenthal, a.k.a. Alyssa’s and my adorable husband-to-be Philly native of the latest season of The Bachelorette] sightings?!

Kristen: i figured there would be hysterics

Kristen: so i'm going to err on the "no" side of things...

me: hahahha… sadly, nope. other than Alyssa finding a local Philly mag with his face on the cover

me:but there WAS chick-fil-a involved... which is perhaps just as delicious

Kristen: haha, absolutely

Kristen: chick-fil-a never disappoints, boys do


Ha. Done and... done.

2 comments: