Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Wednesday Things

Just a few things that are making this rainy Wednesday morning a little less dreary:

1. A "happy wednesday" email from my sister at 6:52 a.m. that contained nothing more than the following fluffy face:


2. The Civil Wars and a 5-shot Venti Americano with a dash of cinnamon. (No judging, please. Sometimes 5 shots of espresso are just necessary.)

3. Sharing a blueberry Special K bar with my new cubemate/bus buddy, Smam.

4. A new pair of cutie cute flats paired with a sunshine yellow cardi, because I refuse to accept that Spring isn't here to stay.

5. A sweet little card from my sweet little BFFAEAEAE.

6. Finally checking off the box on this pesky little Post-it that's been haunting me for the past few weeks:


7. And lastly (and really, the most happy of all these things), a notification from American Airlines telling me that I am now eligible to check-in for my flight to Austin tomorrow! Which means that I'm just a day away from celebrating the marriage of two of my very dear friends, Katie and Bri Bri Brian!! After watching these two lovebirds grow together for the past 6 years, this is sure to be a weekend filled with plenty of love, laughter, Theta Kites and champagne -- can. not. wait.

Love y'all! See you so soon :)

3 comments:

  1. All of your happy things made me happy too! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, you should really turn in an expense report...look at all those cab receipts! :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a very cute wrinkley puppy, but fluffy???
    love you

    ReplyDelete