Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Heart = Happy Dance

Sooo much Christmas cheer the past couple of weeks! And our office holiday party is tonight! And I just checked into my flight home to Texas in the morning! Aaand I'm already packed!

(Holy exclamation points, Batman...)

All this to say: I'm so giddy inside, I might just burst out into a spontaneous happy dance... or perhaps I just did in LJ's office... and perhaps it happened twice... and perhaps it looked a liiittle something like this (Oh, do be sure your speakers are on. Trust me.):


A special thanks to Liz for this little otter's stellar moves. There was really no better way to convey just how happy my heart is at this very moment... Wee!

Now. Go ahead and watch it again. You know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. watched 3 times. because when bethany dances into your office doing the 'otter dance,' you really must know what prompted it.

    p.s. YAY TEXAS TOMORROW!
    p.s.s. how good are we for being packed early?? so proud of us.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. Like, best YouTube video ever amazing.

    ReplyDelete