Friday, July 10, 2009

A Glorious Reunion

Dearest Seattle,

I know it's been almost 3 whole years since I've been back, and you must know how sorry I am for this neglect. You know I love you and think the world of you! I still don't even consider naming a place other than you when I'm asked where I'm from... You and I - we have more happy memories than I can even begin to name.

And guess what? In exactly one week, I'll be on a plane headed your way for a reunion unlike any other! 10 whole days of us together, me back in the beautiful Northwest. Can you hardly stand it?? I'm so giddy, I don't even mind if it rains a time or two...

So get excited, my friend. Please prepare The Pink Door, Snoqualmie Falls, Triple X Root Beer, Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and eeeverywhere in between... Because you and I both know that it's been far far too long. See you soon!

xoxo,
me

"It doesn't matter where you are, doesn't matter where you go
If it's a million miles away or just a mile up the road
Take it in, take it with you when you go
Who says you can't go home?"
-Sugarland & Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment