Friday, April 17, 2009

The Xylopholks

I've been hanging on to these videos all week because, A. I've been in something of a funk and needed time to mourn NYC's loss(es) and, B. I think this whole "Happy Friday! Happy Video!" thing might just become a regular feature here at PTTP (see how I just referred to my blog with an acronym?! OMGoodness. Things are getting serious...)

It's without further ado that I give you, The Xylopholks (Thanks again to Daily Intel for these finds! If for some silly reason you don't already follow NY Mag's DI, start immediately. Seriously, it's fabulous.):





I mean, just the chance of starting my morning by running into these guys almost makes me want to start using public transportation for my commute... Ha, emphasis on the "almost."

Happy Friday, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on the Daily Intel...kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad option since I have now found myself unemployed! I think we could give Peter Joseph Paul a run for his money:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support here :) It would be wonderful to see you an upcoming show..I'll try to post the dates here: myspace.com/xylopholks or you can send us an email: xylopholks@gmail.com and we'll add you to our list -- if you should need us in the advertising world I think we'd make for fabulous furry models...hmmmm...just a thought! - The Xylopholks

    ReplyDelete